Maryland Home Buying Seminar
2214 Old Emmorton Rd Ste 200
Bel Air MD
August 18, 2018 9:30-11:30am
This Harford County Home Buying Seminar provides information for buyers and sellers throughout the state of Maryland. Each participant will receive a complimentary credit report, 2018 Maryland Home Buying Guide, and your chance for a great door prize! Our lenders will be on site to go over Maryland FHA Loans, Maryland VA Loans, Maryland USDA Rural Home Loans, First Time Buyer Grant Programs and various Maryland Renovation loans.
Our advertising partners have put together some impressive incentives for this great class, the best first time home buyer class in Harford County. But don't worry, this class is not just for First Time Home Buyers in Maryland, but investors, move up buyers, and downsizing buyers a well! If you have a home to sell before purchasing your next home, complete our short seller survey and receive your 2018 Guide to Selling Your Maryland Home. Ask about our special incentive programs for our school teachers, police officers, fire fighters, active military and more! Thanks for all you do for our community and Country!! Save $1,000, or more, by attending this great class.*
Some Things You Will Learn:
- The Steps to Purchase Your Next Home
- The 4 Checks you will write to own a home!
- The difference between a traditional home sale, short sale and purchasing a foreclosure
- How to select the right real estate agent to work for you
- What you should expect your agent to do for you
- Valuable tips to build, and/or improve, your credit score
- Budgeting for your new home
- Pre-Approval vs. Pre-Qualification
- Lender Programs Available to First Time Buyers
- What home inspections do you need for your new home?
- What to expect during your home inspection
- How to select the right home inspector
- AND MUCH MORE SO SIGN UP TODAY....